Our urgent care clinics stand ready with complete on-site services to provide reliable health care when you need it. You should visit Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic or StatCare for:
- Non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses in both adults and children. Children younger than 3 months of age can be seen depending on the severity of their symptoms.
- Urgent care when your primary care physician is not available
- Same-day care when you’re visiting from out-of-town
- Our urgent care clinics are here to provide the care you need, when you need it. We can treat most general illnesses and minor injuries. For a complete list of urgent care-appropriate conditions, click here.
- If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, dial 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
To help your urgent care visit go as smoothly and quickly as possible, please bring the following items with you:
- Insurance card (if you have health insurance)
- Payment for insurance co-pay
Additional items to help us better serve you:
- List of your current medications
- List of past surgeries and medical conditions
- List of any allergies
Assuming the illness or injury is not life-threatening, Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic and StatCare is a reliable, cost-effective alternative to visiting the emergency room and is often significantly less expensive than a trip to the ER. Do I need an appointment to come to Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic or StatCare? No appointment is needed. You may walk-in during open hours seven days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For added convenience, use our online check-in. You can wait at home or anywhere you like and we will contact you about your upcoming medical visit.
Most major insurance plans are accepted. However, we always advise patients to check with their insurance company to verify in-network or out-of-network benefits. Click here for a more comprehensive list of accepted health plans.
Because no appointments are necessary, wait time will depend on the number of patients in the clinic at the time you arrive. For added convenience, use our online check-in. You can wait at home or anywhere you like and we will contact you about your upcoming medical visit.
Urgent Care Clinic values your opinion and is constantly looking for ways to improve your experience. Please leave your questions and feedback on the contact us page.
Yes. Salina Regional’s Urgent Care Clinic and StatCare offer treatment for work-related injuries and illnesses.
Salina Regional Urgent Care Clinic and StatCare are electronically integrated with the hospital’s family practice medical providers, so doctors at COMCARE will have easy access to records from visits at the urgent care clinic.